RETURN AND REFUND POLICY-USA
Do you have a question/concern about your product? Contact us first before returning your product to let us help you. Contact our Customer Service Team by calling 1-844-KUAIGON (582-4466) or emailing CustServ@Kuaigon.com Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST (excluding national holidays).
Kuaigon’s Return Policy does not accept products that have been damaged caused by improper installation or improper use.
More specifically, the warranty does not cover:
- Damage or problems caused by improper use, accident, alteration or electrical connection of improper intensity or voltage.
- Modified products, those whose warranty seal or serial number have been damaged, alters, removed or oxidized.
- Failure of the battery due to overcharging or failure to observe the safety instructions explained in the instruction manual.
- Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents or any other element.
- Damage caused by any intervention carried out by an unauthorized person.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or due to normal aging of the product.
- Software updates due to a change in network settings.
- Product failures due to the use of third-party software to modify, change or adapt the existing software.
- Product failures caused by use without accessories approved by the manufacturer.
- Oxidized products.
You must return the product with the accessories necessary for its proper operation (power supply, adapter, etc) in its original packaging for return.
In the event that your product is not eligible for return, but is covered by warranty, the after sales service may, within the limits of local law, either:
- Repair or replace the defective parts.
- Exchange the defective product with a product that has at least the same functionally and that is equivalent in terms of performance,
- Refund the product at the purchase price of the product mentioned on the proof of purchase.
Kuaigon offers a return window of 30 days, which begins 7 days after an item’s ship date.
If the conditions of our return policy are met, customers can return items to the us by contacting the retailer or marketplace where they purchased the product. Otherwise, a customer may contact us directly to assist in a return.
Returns in Stores
In some cases, you may return a product directly to the retail store, even if purchased online or from their marketplace. Please see the eligibility requirements from where you purchased the product. If a customer chooses to return an item in store, the customer will package the item in a shipment-ready container and bring it to the store. An associate will receive the item, check return eligibility per Kuaigon’s rules, and if the item is eligible for return, affix a shipping label to the package. The retailer will then arrange the return shipment to the us. All right, title, and interest in and to a returned item belongs to the Kuaigon from the moment the returned item is accepted at a store. Kuaigon is responsible for all risk of loss to the returned item except when the returned item is in the retailer’s care and control.
For returns initiated in store, eligible customers will receive a refund on receipt of the item in store.
For returns initiated online or by phone, refunds will be issued to eligible customers when the return package is first scanned by the carrier.
Changes To This Return and Refund Policy
We will review, and where necessary update, this policy on a regular basis and will note the date it was last updated below.
This policy was last reviewed and updated in July 2020.